AIMEILI - Pink Builder Gel 30ml 1oz
- Package included:1 x Builder Gel (Volume: 30ml/1 fl.oz)
- Easy to extend nails. No more fake nails!
- Flexible, durable, and lighter! Ideal for creating your own size of gel nails.
- Natural look. Could be used as normal gel nail polish color. Or, you could do nail art over it. Less harmful to natural nails.
- Convenient to apply and remove.
Step 1: Prep and push back cuticles.
Step 2: Apply AIMEILI Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds.
Step 3: Squeeze AIMEILI builder gel, apply it to the nail mold, and press a bit until smooth. Then apply the nail mold to the nails and cure under lamp.
Step 4: Remove the nail mold. Shape the surface gently, then clean the nails with gel cleanser or remover.
Step 5: Apply AIMEILI No Wipe Top coat and cure it. Enjoy your 14 Day Manicure!
How to remove:
Step 1: File the top coat off.
Step 2: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 3: Wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, then leave it for around 10 minutes or longer.
Step 4: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
1: Before applying, please shake the bottle for at least 30 seconds so gel would mix well.
2: Please be sure to apply GEL NAIL POLISH in THIN layer. Apply more coats for deeper color.
3: Please do not apply any gel on the skin/cuticle, or put coats on too thick, or you might feel a burning while curing.
4: Please check the curing lamp regularly, avoiding using defective lamp.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings.
- Harmful to aquatic organisms.
- May cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please DISCONTINUE USING when you start feeling uncomfortable.
- Follow the directions for application and sealed after using.
- Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected. Please get the torn cuticles or hang nails healed up before applying.
- Go to doctor if in eyes or mouth.
BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A SKIN TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. Remove immediately once uncomfortable.