Removal Wraps - Pack Of 200pcs
Remove Gel Polsih
Works for gel polish and acrylic nails.
Makes removing UV and LED nail gels effortless and hassle free.
Remove Regular Nail Polish
Works for regular nail polish.
Makes removing nail polish easier, comfortable and efficiently. Just remove pad from wrap, and then wipe the nail polish off.
Remove Oil from Nail
Works for prepping manicure.
Wipes off nails with pad to remove dust and oil.
Makes sure the nails would be completely dry, clean and oil-free before doing manicure.
Directions of Removing Gel Nail Polish
Step 1: Lightly buff the top coat before removal. (IMPORTANT)
( Beware: please do not over file the gel nails with sharp tool, or it might hurt your nails.)
Step 2: Cut open the packet.
Step 3: Remove the plastic from the sticky layer .
Step 4: Insert finger with nail against the pad inside the foil wrap. Make sure the nail plate is facing the remover pad.
Step 5: Using the sticky layer, seal the edges of packet TIGHTLY (IMPORTANT). Otherwise the material would evaporate incredibly quickly and won't be work for removal.
Step 6: After 10-15 mins, using a scraping motion with the packet on the nail to take off the gel. If not works, put the finger back in the (new) wrap to soak for another 5-7 minutes. When it done, use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel gently.
THING TO NOTE
This product is subject to specific safety warnings.
- Harmful to aquatic organisms.
- May cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please DISCONTINUE USING when you start feeling uncomfortable.
- Follow the directions for application and sealed after using.
- Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected. Please get the torn cuticles healed up before applying.
- Go to doctor if in eyes or mouth.